About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services. Community Service Journal (CSJ), particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of community services areas as follows:
- Community Services, People, Local Food Security;
- Training, Marketing, Appropriate Technology, Design;
- Community Empowerment, Social Access;
- Student Community Services;
- Border Region, Less Developed Region;
- Education for Sustainable Development.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.