Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Administrasi Kependudukan Terhadap Kepuasan Masyarakat di Desa Pemecutan Kelod Kota Denpasar

  • Ramayanti Sitanggang Magister Administrasi Publik, Universitas Warmadewa
  • A. A. Gde Raka Universitas Warmadewa, Denpasar, Bali-Indonesia
  • I Made Mardika Magister Administrasi Publik, Universitas Warmadewa

Abstract

Excellent service is a demand of the community in assessing the quality of Government services including at the village level. Services are very important so that the community is satisfied with the performance of the Village Government. This study seeks to examine the effect of five dimensions of service quality consisting of reability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangibles partially and simultaneously on community satisfaction at the Pemecutan Village Office in south, Denpasar. The number of samples used was 100 people, using the Isaac and Michael models. Data were collected using a questionnaire, measuring variables using a Likert scale, scale 5. Test the validity of using the SPSS 24.0 program package for windows and reliability testing using Alpha Cronbach’s. Classical Assumption Test consists of normality test, variance homogeneity test, linearity test, multicollinearity. Test the influence of the independent variable of service quality on the dependent variable of community satisfaction, used the feasibility test of the model with a significance value of the F test results smaller than the level of significance set (α = 0.05). Anova test results, the value of F = 12270 with a probability of sig = 0,000. The results showed that: (1) There was a positive and significant effect of the responsiveness dimension on community satisfaction with a value of 0.466. Sig value. (1-tailed) of 0.005, the probability value of Sig. (1-tailed) or [0.05> 0.005]. (2) There is a positive and significant influence on the reliability dimension to public satisfaction with a value of 0.552, Sig. (1-tailed) of 0,000, the probability value of Sig. (1-tailed) or [0.05> 0,000]. (3) There is a positive and significant effect of the guarantee dimension on community satisfaction with a value of 0.469, Sig. (1-tailed) of 0.005, the probability value of Sig. (1-tailed) or [0.05> 0.005]. (4) There is a positive and significant effect of the assurance dimension on community satisfaction with a value of 0.361, Sig. (1-tailed) of 0,000, the probability value of Sig. (1-tailed) or [0.05> 0,000]. (5) There is a positive and significant effect of the assurance dimension on community satisfaction with a value of 0.385, Sig. (1-tailed) of 0.005, the probability value of Sig. (1-tailed) or [0.05> 0.005]. (6) there are positive and significant influences in the five dimensions of responsiveness, reliability, guarantee, attention and physical ability to Community Satisfaction. The results of the Model Summary table R = 0.628, and the coefficient of Determination (Rsquare) of 0.395, shows that Community Satisfaction (Y) is influenced by 62.8% by the variable Responsiveness (X1), Reliability variable (X2), Guarantee variable (X3), Attention variable (X4) and Physical Ability variable (X5), while the rest (37.2%) are influenced by other factors.

 

Author Biography

A. A. Gde Raka, Universitas Warmadewa, Denpasar, Bali-Indonesia

References

Dutka, A. (1994). AMA handbook for customer satisfaction. Lincolnwood: Illinois.

Hasan, A. (2009). Marketing Edisi Baru. Yogyakarta: Media Pressindo.

Sugiyono. (2000). Statistika utuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjiptono, F. (2008). Strategi Menciptakan Kepuasan Pelanggan. dalam Managing Quality Customer Service. Pelayanan yang Berkualitas. Penerbit Universitas Sanata Dharma.

Utami, E. T. (2007). Peranan Badan Permusyawaratan Desa Dalam Perencanaan Pembangunan Desa (Suatu Studi Deskriptif Tentang Proyek Desa Melalui APBD Di Desa Sampali Kecamatan Percut Sei Tuan). Departemen Ilmu Administrasi Negara Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Sumatera Utara Medan. Retrieved from http://repository.usu.ac.id/bitstream/handle/123456789/14890/09E00971.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Zeithaml, V. A. (2000). Service quality, profitability, and the economic worth of customers: what we know and what we need to learn. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(1), 67–85. Retrieved from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1177/0092070300281007

Zeithaml, V. A., Parasuraman, A., & Berry, L. L. (1990). Delivering quality service: balancing customer perceptions and expectations. London: Collier Macmillan. Retrieved from https://www.worldcat.org/title/delivering-quality-service-balancing-customer-perceptions-and-expectations/oclc/20357056

Published
2020-07-16
Section
Articles
Abstract viewed = 35 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) downloaded = 46 times