Pengaruh Motivasi, Kepuasan Kerja, Dan Komitmen Kepada Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Divisi Pengendalian Mutu Di Pt Pg Candi Baru, Sidoarjo

  • Muhammad Ichsan Nugraha Program Studi Agribisnis, Fakultas Pertanian, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur
  • Eko Nurhadi Program Studi Agribisnis, Fakultas Pertanian, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesia
  • Pawana Nur Indah Program Studi Agribisnis, Fakultas Pertanian, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Kata Kunci: Motivation, satisfaction, commitment, performance, descriptive analysis, correlational analysis.

Abstrak

Motivation is the impetus for someone to do something in various activities for which he is responsible. Job satisfaction concerns an individual's general attitude towards his job. Someone with a high level of job satisfaction shows a positive attitude towards their work, while commitment is a level of loyalty to someone like an employee who works optimally for his company. The leaders in the quality control division must pay attention to this, because the motivation given to the quality control division employees is still lacking. In addition, employees with low commitment will also affect their performance. This needs to be considered because the quality control division is an important division and is directly related to the sugar production process. This study aims to determine the effect of motivation, satisfaction and work commitment in the quality control division at PT PG Candi Baru.

This research was conducted at PT PG Candi Baru Sidoarjo using primary data. The data collection method used is by conducting interviews and distributing questionnaires to a sample of employees who have worked for at least 5 years. The analysis used in this research is descriptive analysis and correlational analysis. The results showed that motivation and job satisfaction can improve employee performance in the quality control division at PT PG  Candi Baru Sidoarjo, while commitment to the organization has not been able to improve employee performance in the quality control division at PT PG Candi Baru Sidoarjo. Motivation, satisfaction and work commitment influence 40% of employee performance, while the remaining 60% are other variables not mentioned in the research.

Referensi

Darmawati, A, Hidayati, L. N & Herlina, D.S. 2013. Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasi terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Jurnal Economica 2013, Vol. 9, No. 01, 10-17
Fathoni, A. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Rineka Cipta.
Geladi, Paul & Bruce R. Kowalski.1986. Partial Least Square Regression: A Tutorial. Analytica Chimica Acta.
Gibson, M. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan ke dua. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Javed, M., Balouch, R., & Hassan, F. 2014. Determinants of Job Satisfaction and Impact on Employee Performance and Turnover Intention. International Journal of Learning & Development ISSN 2164-4063 2014, Vol. 4, No. 2, 120-135.
Lewa, K., Iip, Idham, Eka dan Subowo, 2005, “Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Lingkungan Kerja Fisik dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT Pertamina (Persero) Daerah Operasi Hulu Jawa Bagian Barat Cirebon.” Jurnal SINERGI:Kajian Bisnis dan Manajemen Edisi Khusus on Human Resources.
Porter, L.W. and Steers, R.M. 1982. Employee organization Link ages: The Psychology of Commitment, Absenteeism and Turnover. Academic Press, New York.
Ramzan, M., & Khan, F. 2010. Depression, Anxiety, and Their Associated Factors Among Medical Students. Journal of The College oh Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
Siagian, S. P. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Edisi Pertama). Jakarta: Binapura Aksara
Stephen P. Robbins, 1996.Perilaku Organisasi, Konsep, Kontroversi danAplikasi. Alih Bahasa : Hadyana Pujaatmaka. Edisi Keenam. Penerbit PT Bhuana Ilmu Populer, Jakarta
Sugiyono. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : ALFABETA
Widayat, A. 2002. Metode Penelitian Pemasaran. Malang : CV. Cahaya Press.
Diterbitkan
2020-10-31
Bagian
Articles
Abstrak viewed = 34 times
pdf downloaded = 43 times