Savings and Loan Cooperative of Tridana Mandiri in Denpasar
As a higher education institution, Warmadewa University must ensure that it always adheres to the Tridharma of Higher Education in accordance with the predetermined vision and mission. Now every lecturer is encouraged to be able to package community service activities both in groups and individually which will later show concern for the community. Community service activities can be carried out by providing enlightenment by providing legal counseling and consultation to the community in various fields of life in the economic field. One thing that should be observed is the existence of a credit agreement, where it is expected that every cooperative business entity is required to have an agreement in this case a credit agreement. Civil Code. Other matters will be contained in an agreement that is easier to change according to economic developments. In the end, this program is expected to be able to provide understanding and solutions to cooperative business entities, especially the Tridana Mandiri Denpasar Savings and Loans Cooperative, to be able to continue to exist as part of a business entity that is developing its existence. When a customer does not pay an obligation, which is called a default, the dispute resolution process is attempted by way of deliberation or kinship.
2. R.T. Sutantyo Rahardja Hadikusuma, 2009, Hukum Koperasi Indonesia, PT. Raja Grafindo, Jakarta.
3. Samun Jaja Raharja, Jurnal Sosiohumaniora Identifikasi Perusahaan Koperasi Studi Deskriptif Analitik Pada Koperasi Primer Di Kota Bandung, Jurnal Sosiohumaniora, Vol 4, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Padjajaran, Jatinangor, Bandung.
4. http://www.ekonomirakyat.org/edisi_4/artikel_4.htdiakses tgl 20 Pebruari 2020
5. Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun1945
6. Undang-Undang Nomor 25 tahun 1992 tentang Perkoperasian